Cottage Cheese Casserole - the best recipes for lush casseroles in the oven
- How to cook cottage cheese casserole: secrets and cooking tips
- Curd casserole as in the garden
- Step-by-step recipe for a simple casserole of cottage cheese in the oven
- Another recipe for cottage cheese casserole without additives "All three" - nothing superfluous
- Cottage cheese casserole with semolina
- Cheesecake Casserole
- Casserole with cottage cheese without semolina and flour
- Dietary cottage cheese casserole with poppy seeds and a banana in a slow cooker
- Dietary curd casserole with rice and pumpkin
- The classic recipe for a gentle curd casserole in the oven
- Cheesecake casserole with cherry in the microwave
- Cottage cheese casserole with raisins and dried kissel
- Curd casserole with raisins in the microwave
Cottage cheese is the most delicious dairy product. You have been trying him since childhood, and he will never get bored. What are the only recipes with cottage cheese is not invented. One, the most memorable since kindergarten, and my favorite dish is cottage cheese casserole.
Curd dessert was initially not liked by the kids, so baked, it will become a lifeline. But besides that she looked beautiful and satisfying, you need to know how to prepare it correctly.
In order to use the classic kindergarten recipe for cottage cheese casserole in the oven, you first need to familiarize yourself with some tips and rules for its preparation. We want to get the most delicious, lush and real casserole of cottage cheese, and not a shapeless "cake." And so after we proceed to the main traditional recipe.
How to cook cottage cheese casserole: secrets and cooking tips
At home, with the disregard of order, many housewives are disappointed in the preparation of this dish, but if you approach the process with the right side and with the soul, then one hundred percent will work out as it should.
- Cottage cheese - the main ingredient. Therefore, special attention to this product. It should be fresh and fat. Better not fresh, but slightly sourish. You can get along and skim if you follow a diet. And if you really got completely bland or dry - just add sour cream.
- Always follow the alternate sequence. Follow the steps step by step. That is, first beat the eggs and sugar, gradually spreading cottage cheese. At the end of semolina (flour). Be sure to use a mixer.
- The form of cottage cheese casserole gives semolina. Based on this, use the semolina as much as possible in the recipe. The finished mixture should look like a thin sour cream.
- After completion of all procedures, it is worth to leave the prepared mixture for half an hour so that the semolina will swell.
- In the original recipe of cottage cheese casserole, as in kindergarten, raisins are the last to be added. Before that steamed in boiling water or hot tea.
- To make a crust on top at the end of cooking, sprinkle with sugar.
Curd casserole as in the garden
Taste as in childhood, you will lick your fingers! Casserole turns plump and ruddy.
- Curd - half a kilo,
- Butter - half a pack,
- Chicken Egg - 3 Stuff,
- Semolina - half a cup,
- Milk - half a cup,
- Starch - 2 big spoons,
- Baking soda - half a teaspoon,
- Sugar - glass,
- Raisin - half a cup.
- Semolina pour warm milk and leave to swell for half an hour.
- Raisin pour hot water and leave to steam for 5 minutes. Then drain and spread it on a paper towel to remove excess liquid.
- Mix eggs with sugar and beat.
- Add butter pieces and beat again.
- Cottage cheese combine with starch and soda.
- Combine cottage cheese and egg - oil mixture and beat.
- Pour semolina with milk and beat until smooth.
- Add raisins and mix.
- Put the dough in the mold and send in the oven for half an hour.
Step-by-step recipe for a simple casserole of cottage cheese in the oven
There is nothing superfluous in this recipe. But you can add to it both fresh favorite fruits and dried fruits. But this is at the request of hostesses.
We will need:
- Curd - 1/2 kilogram,
- Sugar - half a glass,
- Eggs - 3 large,
- Semolina is a half glass.
- Beat eggs with sugar until strong foam is added.
- Mix cottage cheese with whipped eggs, add semolina and knead the dough.
3. Grease the form with butter and pour the dough into it.
- Send the dough to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream and fruit.
Another recipe for cottage cheese casserole without additives "All three" - nothing superfluous
Now there are many different options for cottage cheese casseroles. Modern housewives have a good imagination, so they add to this dish anything from sweet berries and fruits to meat products and cheeses.
This recipe is very simple to prepare and excludes any additives. It is easy to remember to any hostess, and the name speaks for itself "All three." This means that all ingredients must be added in an amount of 3 pieces.
- Cottage cheese - 250 grams,
- 3 tablespoons: semolina, sugar, flour
- Egg - 1 pc.,
- Oil - 1 tbsp.
To make a casserole of 500 grams of cottage cheese, you need to multiply the amount of these ingredients by two. With a different mass of curds need to comply with the same ratio of products.
Step 1. Place the cottage cheese in a deep dish for more convenient kneading the dough.
Step 2. Add 3 tablespoons: semolina, sugar, flour.
Step 3. Beat one egg.
Step 4. Mix the entire contents until a homogeneous mass and consistency.
Step 5. Grease the form with vegetable or butter and put the mixture there.
Step 6. Spoon gently distribute the curd mass around the perimeter of the form.
Step 7. Put everything in the oven and bake for 35-30 minutes.
Cottage cheese casserole with semolina
This option does not require the addition of flour. Curd is cooked quickly and it turns out very tasty and juicy.
- Curd - half a kilo,
- Sugar - half a cup,
- Chicken Egg - 6 Stuff,
- Semolina - 5 large spoons.
- Grind the curd until smooth with sugar and eggs.
- Add the semolina and mix everything thoroughly. Allow to swell for 15 minutes.
- We shift the mixture in a greased form and bake for half an hour.
- Before serving, decorate with fruit and whipped cream.
This simple recipe for the most delicate casserole will not leave indifferent even novice housewives.
- Curd - half a kilo,
- Sugar - 200 grams,
- Egg - 3 pcs.,
- Sour cream - 2 tablespoons,
- Vanilla - 1 sachet,
- Baking soda vinegar - half a teaspoon,
- Flour - 3 large spoons.
- Grind eggs with sugar.
- Curd well grind to avoid lumps.
- Combine cottage cheese and eggs with sugar and grind until smooth.
- Add vanilla and sour cream and grind again.
- Mix with quenched soda and flour and stir to an equal consistency.
- Put the greased form and send in the oven for half an hour.
- Decorate with whipped cream before serving.
And we still have a recipe awesome delicious lush apple pie in the oven
Casserole with cottage cheese without semolina and flour
This tender and fluffy casserole is suitable for the whole family. It does not hurt the figure, and children will be delighted with it.
- Cottage cheese - 500 gr.,
- Eggs - 6 Stuff,
- Sugar - 1 cup.
- Potato starch - 2 big spoons,
- Lemon juice - 2-3 drops,
- Ground cinnamon - half a teaspoon,
- Vanilla sugar - bag,
- Margarine - to lubricate the form.
- Eggs break, separating the whites from the yolks.
- Beat yolks with sugar until smooth.
- Protein whisk with lemon juice until resistant peaks.
- In the curd mass add whipped yolks and whisk again.
- Then bring the remaining products, whip again.
- Continuing whipping we introduce whipped protein in small portions.
- Beat the curd curd gently in a mold smeared with margarine and set in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Check the readiness of a toothpick. If it is dry, then the dish is ready.
- Serve garnished with fruit, candied fruit, grated chocolate or whipped cream.
Dietary cottage cheese casserole with poppy seeds and a banana in a slow cooker
This casserole is an excellent breakfast for adults and toddlers. Especially appreciated by those who diets. You can also take it with you to work as a light snack.
- Low fat cottage cheese - half a kilogram,
- Eggs - 3 pieces,
- Sour cream with 1% fat - two tbsp.
- Maca - 2 big spoons,
- Bananas - 2 small pieces,
- Flour - two spoons,
- Lemon or orange peel - a small spoon,
- Vanilla - bag,
- Meda - 2 tbsp. l
- Cottage cheese mix with eggs and honey.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, poppy and flour. All thoroughly mixed.
3. Bananas cut into small squares and add to the dough along with orange or lemon zest. All well stirred.
- Capacity from the multicooker grease with margarine. Pour the dough into it and send it to the slow cooker in the Baking mode for 40-45 minutes.
- The finished casserole can be decorated on top with a banana mixed with low-calorie natural yogurt.
Dietary curd casserole with rice and pumpkin
In classic recipes of cottage cheese baked puddings, semolina or flour is always used. This gives the dish extra calories. This example without semolina and without flour.
We will need:
- Rice - a glass,
- Low-fat cottage cheese - half a kilo,
- 3 eggs,
- Sour cream low-interest - one spoon,
- Pumpkin - gram 150,
- Lemon or orange juice - 3 spoons,
- A quarter cup of plain water,
- Half a teaspoon of slaked soda,
- 3 spoons of honey
- A bag of vanilla.
- We set to boil rice until half ready. It should be harsh.
- Cook pumpkin porridge. To do this, we cut the pumpkin cleared of flesh and peel, put it in a saucepan, pour it with water and limanny or orange juice. Cook until soft, add 1 spoon of honey and cook to a puree-like state.
- Pound cottage cheese with eggs and honey.
- Add to it vanilla, soda, rice, sour cream and pumpkin puree. All thoroughly whisk.
- We shift the dough into a greased mold and send it to the oven for half an hour.
- The finished casserole can be decorated with fruit and natural yogurt.
The classic recipe for a gentle curd casserole in the oven
The traditional casserole recipe, passing from generation to generation. The casserole always turns out juicy, tender and airy.
- Curd mass - 0.5 kg.,
- Semolina - half glass,
- Egg - 4 things,
- Sour milk - glass
- Sahara - mug,
- Vanilla - package
- Food soda - half a small spoon,
- Salt - pinch,
- Raisins - a hundred gram glass.
- Protein to detach from the yolk. Protein whip with half the sugar until pomp. Grind the yolks with sugar and salt until white.
- Cottage cheese mixed with yolks, kefir, soda, decoy, vanilla. Mix everything thoroughly.
- In the resulting mass add portions of protein and beat.
- Put the dough in the form and send in the oven for half an hour.
- Serve the dish a little cold.
Another version of the amazing curd. It is very useful and is an excellent breakfast for babies, nursing mothers and is especially useful for pregnant women.
- Cottage cheese - 500,
- Egg - 4 pcs.,
- Sour cream - 2 tbsp. l.,
- Apples - two large,
- Vinegar-extinguished soda - half tsp.,
- Glass of semolina,
- A glass of sugar
- Cinnamon - half tsp.,
- Powdered sugar for decoration.
- Apples cut into small pieces. And a half of apple to cut thin segments.
- Cover all the apples with sugar and cinnamon. Let it stand for a while, so that the juice stands out.
- Cottage cheese mix with eggs, sugar, sour cream, soda and semolina. Knead everything well. Add the apples, only those that were cut into pieces, and pour out all the secreted juice into the dough. Knead everything well.
- Pour the dough into a greased form, put apples into slices on top of the dough. Bake in the oven until cooked.
- Before serving, sprinkle the top of the casserole with powdered sugar.
Cheesecake casserole with cherry in the microwave
Very quick and tasty cooking casserole casserole. On cooking takes a maximum of 10-15 minutes. And the result exceeds all expectations!
- Curd - half a kilo,
- Eggs - 4 pcs.,
- Sugar - one glass,
- Cherry without pits - a cup,
- Flour - a third glass.
- Curd cheese with sugar and eggs.
- Add flour and cherries. To mix everything.
- Spread the dough into silicone molds.
- Bake in the microwave for 5-6 minutes.
- Before serving, decorate with grated chocolate.
Cottage cheese casserole with raisins and dried kissel
This casserole turns out every time a different taste because of the dry jelly. It plays the role of a starch substitute and dye.
- Cottage cheese - half of one kg.,
- Eggs - 5 pieces,
- Semolina - glass
- Raisin - medium cup,
- Instant pudding (any) - bag,
- Soda - 1/2 small spoon,
- Flour - 2 big spoons.
- Raisin pour boiling water and leave to swell.
- Curd wipe with sugar until smooth.
- Beat eggs and mix with curds.
- Add dry kissel, semolina, flour, soda and whisk everything.
- Cover the raisins and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the dough into the form and send to the oven for 40 minutes.
- Let cool and serve, decorate with whipped cream.
Curd casserole with raisins in the microwave
Prepares very quickly and is suitable for breakfast for both children and adults.
- Cottage cheese - 300 grams.
- Two spoons of honey
- Raisin - at discretion
- 3 eggs,
- Two spoons of flour.
- Soak the raisins in hot water.
- mix cottage cheese, eggs, honey and flour. Knead the dough.
- Add raisins, mix.
- Spread out in silicone tins and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Serve with berry syrup.