Christmas tree do it yourself from scrap materials: cotton wheels
- Simple and original Christmas tree with his own hands from scrap materials
- How to make a Christmas tree with your own hands out of paper
- Christmas tree do it yourself from cotton pads - video master class step by step
How to decorate the room for the New Year and make a nice New Year's gift to your colleagues at work? Simply and easily! Fantasy and desire, glue and paper - and another 5-10 minutes of your time. And, the New Year tree is made of paper (from scrap materials) ready for the New Year. Slightly more time, but also fascinating and "nyashno" - a Christmas tree made of cotton pads.
And then there is the video: Christmas tree do it yourself from cotton pads
Simple and original Christmas tree with his own hands from scrap materials
Christmas tree do it yourself
Any creations before the holiday bring the sea positive. And the mood to become festive and a sense of celebration covers everything around. Now I offer you to make the smallest Christmas tree out of paper and improvised means. Economical, budget and beautiful. In addition, these Christmas trees can be done in huge quantities and put where you want.
You can also use such crafts as Christmas tree decorations for the Christmas tree or furnish a festive room.
Christmas paper background for the new year
How to make a Christmas tree with your own hands out of paper
You will need some materials, namely:
- Paper, better color (any, even magazine clippings)
- Decorative pin (the bigger it is, the longer your paper tree will be)
- Beads or beads (preferably larger for the thinness of your Christmas tree made of paper)
- Glue (glitter) with sparkles (colored tubes, you can still see them in the stores "all by")
- Ordinary champagne cork or bottle of wine
This is sure to be useful to you:
- What to give for the New Year - 50 bright ideas?
- What to cook new for the New Year?
- What to celebrate New Year?
- Fresh recipes for New Year's salads
- Where to go and where to meet the New Year?
We proceed to the manufacture of Christmas tree crafts (decorations):
- The first thing you need to cut strips of paper. Since a real Christmas tree top-down thickens in the form of a cone, then the strips must be cut into different thicknesses.
Cut strips of different widths
- Then the same colored stripes of equal length, but of different widths are cut into small squares.
Cut into small squares
- We take a pin and string squares of 5-6 pieces. Between piles of squares, you can thread a bead or beads (the tree will become more luxurious and more elegant).
Stringing squares on a pin
- Prepare a cork - decorate it with glitter glue and glue small beads (you can create a snow effect at the foot of the Christmas tree).
- Once you have finished stringing the paper, it’s like a kebab, stick the resulting Christmas tree into the cork so that it does not collapse.
Add beads to the pin
- Look at your finished beauty and, if necessary, trim the edges of the “branches”. Decorate with glitter.
Paper christmas tree
Such elegant Christmas trees can be prepared a certain amount - in reserve. Arrange in the apartment in different places. And it can also be used as a New Year's gift or present.
Connect to your master class children and acquaintances. It will be more fun and entertaining. And crafts many times more.
Christmas tree do it yourself from cotton pads - video master class step by step
I see such amazing New Year crafts all the time: in kindergartens and in primary classes at school and at exhibitions. Popularity is gaining momentum. Because such a Christmas tree to make simple and inexpensive.
What is required:
- Cotton pads
- Heat gun or super glue
- Christmas tinsel, cardboard and white braid
- For decoration - beads
- For fastening - stapler
How to do:
- We take packs of four cotton pads of 100 pieces each. Fold in a cotton pad and fasten with a stapler. So do with all the disks. Patience and a little effort! Christmas tree needles are cooked.
- Then we make cardboard the basis for the future Christmas tree. It turns out the cone.
- Then taped at the very bottom of the cone around the circumference with glue tape. Paint with white paint.
- The last step is to stick all the needles (cotton pads). We start from the bottom to the top.
- It remains only to decorate our Christmas tree with beads and make a star for it. You can paint or hang a chain.
- Our Christmas tree from cotton pads is ready to do it yourself!
Happy New Year to you friends! All the best and peace to your family!What to cook new for the New Year?
What to celebrate New Year?